Activitatea companiei ETEM, însoțită de expansiunea globală și inovație tehnologică, atragem noi profesioniști talentați.
Căutăm oameni plini de creativitate . Oamenii ce îmbrățișează provocările, își ating obiectivele și au o experiență solidă în industria aluminiului.
De fapt, căutăm întotdeauna indivizi pasionați, oameni cu caracter puternic si cu etică profesională fermă.
Dacă simțiți că îndepliniți criteriile de mai sus, vă rugăm să luați legătura cu noi.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Organizes technological activity and takes the responsibility for establishing and monitoring processes;
• Apply measures to control and process optimization, using principles of lean manufacturing, participated in the validation of processes and equipment;
• Participate in projects to improve the technological state of the equipment, engaged in installation, acceptance and preventive maintenance of equipment;
• Propose measures to improve the value and quality of the products involved in the setting of production targets (KPI) and takes the responsibility for achieving them;
• Participate in the design and development of manufacturing processes, analyze opportunities to introduce new products;
• Prepare work instructions and technological procedures, controls their implementation;
• Participate in the training of employees on processes;
• University degree, master's degree or bachelor of engineering. Advantage of direction Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technologies, Metallurgy;
• Experience in a similar position;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken - very good;
• Knowledge of CAD programs of Autodesk and MS Office;
• Knowledge in operation and programming of the machine type Rotary transfer machine / CNC / is an advantage;
• Initiative to solve problems encountered in work;
• Ability to work in a team.
The Company Offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise;
• Rewarding and motivating working conditions.
Please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.